Cold Fusion
Well-Come My Friend
Please REGISTER To have access in forum
Cold Fusion
Well-Come My Friend
Please REGISTER To have access in forum
Cold Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homehttp://coldfusiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
• Please Read Rules Before You Browse.Click Here • Check out Cold Fusion Trading Rules!Click Here
Admin of the site is ACHINTYA
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Games
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary 2hyl55f
Ads
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:08 pm by kristin3l

» Arieth Mu Online
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Happy New year -BrndsDrgn-
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:59 am by amod

» Everything and nothing in 'Another Year'
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 am by unnatchouhan

» Winner of a week
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 am by kris607

» Hola Guys Im In Here To Now!
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:58 am by kris607

» Introduce Urself
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 am by kris607

» Yash Avatar Pvt.Ltd
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 am by kris607

» Stylish Signature Zone!
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 am by kris607

Statistics
We have 76 registered users
The newest registered user is biriawebbl

Our users have posted a total of 829 messages in 165 subjects
Top posters
Yash
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary I_vote_lcapBumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary I_voting_barBumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary I_vote_rcap 
kris607
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary I_vote_lcapBumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary I_voting_barBumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary I_vote_rcap 
Admin
deadlydevil
saranya
realmadridstar
Nostoc
landuanfengfeng
andava1234
summitsc
Donate
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadlydevil
Super Admin
Super Admin
deadlydevil

Contribute Bar :
Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary Right_bar_bleue

Aries Posts : 78
Cold Bux : 5162

Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary Empty
PostSubject: Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary   Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:03 am

Bumm Bumm Bole is an upcoming Hindi film by director Priyadarshan. The film stars Taare Zameen Par fame Darsheel Safary, Atul Kulkarni, Rituparna Sengupta and new comer Ziyah Vastani also. The film is based on 1997 Iranian film Children of Heaven which nominated for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film in the same year. . Bumm Bumm Bole is scheduled for release on May 7, 2010. The title of the movie is based on one of the songs of Taare Zameen Par

Khogiram (Atul Kulkarni), his wife (Rituparna Sengupta) and their kids Pinu (Darsheel) and Rimzim (Zia) belong to a terrorist dominated region. Khogiram and Ritu have a hand-to-mouth income working for a tea plantation and can barely manage things. The kids are affected by this as well. They go to a respectable school as it is Khogiram's ambition to give them the educational opportunities he missed. But the financial crunch makes it difficult for kids to match the standards of the school. They don't have enough money for uniform or shoes. Things become worse when Pinu misplaces Rimzim's only pair of shoes in the vegetable shop!

Rimzim can't go to school without her shoes. They work out a scheme where both of them share the same shoes. However, Pinu always gets into trouble at school waiting for Rimzim to give him the shoes. He comes to know of the Interschool Marathon where one of the prizes is a pair of shoes. Pinu plans to run for it and win the shoes for Rimzim.

Will Pinu be able to win the shoes for his kid sister and avert his fathers' anger? Will god smile at Pinu and bring an end to his troubles? How long will this dark stretch last for Khogiram's family

Directed by Priyadarshan
Written by Story, Screenplay and Dialogue:
Manisha Korde
Starring Darsheel Safary
Atul Kulkarni
Rituparna Sengupta
Ziyah Vastani
Music by M.G. Sreekumar
Editing by Arun Kumar
Release date(s) May 7, 2010

Bumm Bumm Bole,starring Darsheel Safary Bumbumboleposter
Back to top Go down