Cold Fusion
Well-Come My Friend
Please REGISTER To have access in forum
Cold Fusion
Well-Come My Friend
Please REGISTER To have access in forum
Cold Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homehttp://coldfusiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
• Please Read Rules Before You Browse.Click Here • Check out Cold Fusion Trading Rules!Click Here
Admin of the site is ACHINTYA
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Games
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time 2hyl55f
Ads
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:08 pm by kristin3l

» Arieth Mu Online
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Happy New year -BrndsDrgn-
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:59 am by amod

» Everything and nothing in 'Another Year'
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 am by unnatchouhan

» Winner of a week
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 am by kris607

» Hola Guys Im In Here To Now!
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:58 am by kris607

» Introduce Urself
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 am by kris607

» Yash Avatar Pvt.Ltd
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 am by kris607

» Stylish Signature Zone!
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 am by kris607

Statistics
We have 76 registered users
The newest registered user is biriawebbl

Our users have posted a total of 829 messages in 165 subjects
Top posters
Yash
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time I_vote_lcapPrince of Persia: The Sands of Time I_voting_barPrince of Persia: The Sands of Time I_vote_rcap 
kris607
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time I_vote_lcapPrince of Persia: The Sands of Time I_voting_barPrince of Persia: The Sands of Time I_vote_rcap 
Admin
deadlydevil
saranya
realmadridstar
Nostoc
landuanfengfeng
andava1234
summitsc
Donate
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadlydevil
Super Admin
Super Admin
deadlydevil

Contribute Bar :
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Right_bar_bleue

Aries Posts : 78
Cold Bux : 5191

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Empty
PostSubject: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time   Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:00 am

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time is an upcoming 2010 action-adventure fantasy film written by Jordan Mechner, Boaz Yakin, Doug Miro, and Carlo Bernard, directed by Mike Newell, and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. The film is based on the 2003 video game of the same name, developed and released by Ubisoft Montreal.

The film stars Jake Gyllenhaal as Prince Dastan, Gemma Arterton as Princess Tamina, Ben Kingsley as Nizam, and Alfred Molina as Sheik Amar.

It is the fourth film under the Walt Disney Pictures banner to receive a PG-13 rating by the MPAA (and the first not in the Pirates of the Caribbean series) for intense sequences of violence and action. Despite the film being primarily based on The Sands of Time, elements from Warrior Within and The Two Thrones are also incorporated.

In March 2008, director Mike Newell selected Morocco as a shooting location for Prince of Persia and also planned to film in Pinewood Studios. Production was scheduled to begin in mid-June 2008.By May 2008, actors Jake Gyllenhaal and Gemma Arterton were cast into the lead roles. With a new script by Jordan Mechner, Doug Miro, Carlo Bernard, and Boaz Yakin, filming began in July 2008 in Morocco as well as London. Eight weeks were spent in Morocco before the first unit moved to Pinewood.

Casting

On May 20, 2008, it was announced that Jake Gyllenhaal is to portray Dastan, the protagonist of the film. Producer Jerry Bruckheimer explained his choice, "He's a wonderful actor. He's someone I've been watching for a long time and somebody I've always wanted to work with." Gyllenhaal claims he "over-prepared" for the role, gaining five or six pounds of muscle. The actor says, "…I never knew how much they were going to ask me to do, so I just made sure I'd be hopefully able to do anything." Gemma Arterton was announced to play the role of protagonist Tamina, and Arterton reported she practiced horse back riding in Madrid before filming. Ben Kingsley is to portray the film's antagonist, Nizam. Alfred Molina is to portray a character named Sheik Amar, who becomes a mentor to the prince. Toby Kebbell is to play a prince of Persia, Dastan's brother, and head of the Persian army.

Directed by--Mike Newell
Produced by--Jerry Bruckheimer
Written by--Jordan Mechner,Boaz Yakin
Starring--Jake Gyllenhaal,Gemma Arterton,Ben Kingsley,Alfred Molina
Music by--Harry Gregson-Williams
Cinematography--John Seale
Studio--Jerry Bruckheimer Films
Distributed by--Walt Disney Pictures
Release date(s)--May 28, 2010 (USA)
Country--United States
Language--English

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Prince_of_Persia_poster