Cold Fusion
Well-Come My Friend
Please REGISTER To have access in forum
Cold Fusion
Well-Come My Friend
Please REGISTER To have access in forum
Cold Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homehttp://coldfusiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
• Please Read Rules Before You Browse.Click Here • Check out Cold Fusion Trading Rules!Click Here
Admin of the site is ACHINTYA
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Games
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now 2hyl55f
Ads
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:08 pm by kristin3l

» Arieth Mu Online
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Happy New year -BrndsDrgn-
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:59 am by amod

» Everything and nothing in 'Another Year'
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 am by unnatchouhan

» Winner of a week
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 am by kris607

» Hola Guys Im In Here To Now!
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:58 am by kris607

» Introduce Urself
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 am by kris607

» Yash Avatar Pvt.Ltd
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 am by kris607

» Stylish Signature Zone!
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 am by kris607

Statistics
We have 76 registered users
The newest registered user is biriawebbl

Our users have posted a total of 829 messages in 165 subjects
Top posters
Yash
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now I_vote_lcapWindows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now I_voting_barWindows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now I_vote_rcap 
kris607
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now I_vote_lcapWindows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now I_voting_barWindows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now I_vote_rcap 
Admin
deadlydevil
saranya
realmadridstar
Nostoc
landuanfengfeng
andava1234
summitsc
Donate
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadlydevil
Super Admin
Super Admin
deadlydevil

Contribute Bar :
Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now Right_bar_bleue

Aries Posts : 78
Cold Bux : 5190

Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now Empty
PostSubject: Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now   Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:08 am

It's astounding that until this moment, three years after the iPhone, the biggest software company in the world basically didn't compete in mobile. Windows Phone 7 Series is more than the Microsoft smartphone we've been waiting for. Everything's different now.

Today, at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Microsoft is publicly previewing Windows Phone 7 for the first time. The brand new, totally fresh operating system will appear in phones this year, but not until the holidays. All of the major wireless carriers and every likely hardware maker are backing it, and they'd be stupid not to. It's awesome. We've got a serious hands on for you to check out, but here is everything that you need to know:

The name—Windows Phone 7 Series—is a mouthful, and unfortunately, the epitome of Microsoft's worst naming instincts, belying the simple fact that it's the most groundbreaking phone since the iPhone. It's the phone Microsoft should've made three years ago. In the same way that the Windows 7 desktop OS was nearly everything people hoped it would be, Windows Phone 7 is almost everything anyone could've dreamed of in a phone, let alone a Microsoft phone. It changes everything. Why? Now that Microsoft has filled in its gaping chasm of suck with a meaningful phone effort, the three most significant companies in desktop computing—Apple, Google and Microsoft—now stand to occupy the same positions in mobile. Phones are officially computers that happen to fit in your pocket.

Windows Phone 7 is also something completely new for Microsoft: A total break from the past. Windows Mobile isn't just dead, the body's been dumped, buried and paved over by a rainbow brick road.

The Interface
It's different. The face of Windows Phone 7 is not a rectangular grid of thumbnail-sized glossy-looking icons, arranged in a pattern of 4x4 or so, like basically every other phone. No, instead, an oversized set of bright, superflat squares fill the screen. The pop of the primary colors and exaggerated flatness produces a kind of cutting-edge crispness that feels both incredibly modern and playful. Text is big, and beautiful. The result is a feat no phone has performed before: Making the iPhone's interface feel staid.

Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now 500x_img_4641_01

Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now 500x_img_4614_01
Back to top Go down
http://www.topgamesandsoft.blogspot.com/

Windows Phone 7 Series: Everything Is Different Now
Page 1 of 1