Cold Fusion
Well-Come My Friend
Please REGISTER To have access in forum
Cold Fusion
Well-Come My Friend
Please REGISTER To have access in forum
Cold Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homehttp://coldfusiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
• Please Read Rules Before You Browse.Click Here • Check out Cold Fusion Trading Rules!Click Here
Admin of the site is ACHINTYA
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Games
Nokia C3 coming soon in india 2hyl55f
Ads
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Nokia C3 coming soon in india EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:08 pm by kristin3l

» Arieth Mu Online
Nokia C3 coming soon in india EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Happy New year -BrndsDrgn-
Nokia C3 coming soon in india EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:59 am by amod

» Everything and nothing in 'Another Year'
Nokia C3 coming soon in india EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 am by unnatchouhan

» Winner of a week
Nokia C3 coming soon in india EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 am by kris607

» Hola Guys Im In Here To Now!
Nokia C3 coming soon in india EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:58 am by kris607

» Introduce Urself
Nokia C3 coming soon in india EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 am by kris607

» Yash Avatar Pvt.Ltd
Nokia C3 coming soon in india EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 am by kris607

» Stylish Signature Zone!
Nokia C3 coming soon in india EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 am by kris607

Statistics
We have 76 registered users
The newest registered user is biriawebbl

Our users have posted a total of 829 messages in 165 subjects
Top posters
Yash
Nokia C3 coming soon in india I_vote_lcapNokia C3 coming soon in india I_voting_barNokia C3 coming soon in india I_vote_rcap 
kris607
Nokia C3 coming soon in india I_vote_lcapNokia C3 coming soon in india I_voting_barNokia C3 coming soon in india I_vote_rcap 
Admin
deadlydevil
saranya
realmadridstar
Nostoc
landuanfengfeng
andava1234
summitsc
Donate
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nokia C3 coming soon in india

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deadlydevil
Super Admin
Super Admin
deadlydevil

Contribute Bar :
Nokia C3 coming soon in india Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Nokia C3 coming soon in india Right_bar_bleue

Aries Posts : 78
Cold Bux : 5161

Nokia C3 coming soon in india Empty
PostSubject: Nokia C3 coming soon in india   Nokia C3 coming soon in india EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:03 am

Nokia C3 is a GSM phone. Nokia C3, a CandyBar mobile comes with a great list of features. Nokia C3 price is optimal and it is a great buy.
The Nokia C3 is a mobie phone meant for fast messaging and social networking. Its sleek looks and metallic colors are a feast for the eyes, and inside it is robust and rugged - a Wi-Fi enabled powerhouse of connectivity that lets you stay constantly on top of your networks with email, IM, conversational messaging etc.

The Nokia C3 includes a customizable home screen where the background, theme, and icons can be changed with ease. Live feeds from Twitter and Facebook can be integrated directly on the home screen. The Nokia C3 also allows you to manage all your email, chat, and calendar and music directly from the home screen with dedicated widgets. The Nokia C3 has a 2 mega-pixel camera. Capturing and storing images becomes easy with the large 55 MB internal memory that can be extended up to 8 GB with MicroSD card. With additional Bluetooth support on top of powerful internet connection, video clips can be shared at ease.

The Nokia C3 packs enormous power for accessing the Internet either over 2G or Wi-Fi. The Nokia C3 user can browse search, shop, and share things online as well as stay connected with friends and social networks. The vivid 2.4-inch wide color screen makes pictures come alive on the Nokia C3. The Nokia C3 has a full QWERTY keyboard that supports heavy texting. The flow of SMS conversations can be followed as text messages appear one after another with conversation going back and forth. The Nokia C3 allows the user to access up to 10 personal email accounts including Hotmail, Gmail and Yahoo Mail. Nokia's Ovi Mail support is always available on Nokia C3. Chat options include Ovi Chat, Windows Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, and Google Talk.

The Nokia C3 is Java enabled and has a host of outstanding features and a detailed checklist of Nokia C3 features is given under the "specifications" column on this page.

Nokia C3 coming soon in india Nokia-C3-front_e771b?hei=220&wid=250&op_sharpen=1
Back to top Go down
http://www.topgamesandsoft.blogspot.com/

Nokia C3 coming soon in india
Page 1 of 1