Cold Fusion
Well-Come My Friend
Please REGISTER To have access in forum
Cold Fusion
Well-Come My Friend
Please REGISTER To have access in forum
Cold Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homehttp://coldfusiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
• Please Read Rules Before You Browse.Click Here • Check out Cold Fusion Trading Rules!Click Here
Admin of the site is ACHINTYA
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Games
What is burger? 2hyl55f
Ads
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
What is burger? EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:08 pm by kristin3l

» Arieth Mu Online
What is burger? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Happy New year -BrndsDrgn-
What is burger? EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:59 am by amod

» Everything and nothing in 'Another Year'
What is burger? EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 am by unnatchouhan

» Winner of a week
What is burger? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 am by kris607

» Hola Guys Im In Here To Now!
What is burger? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:58 am by kris607

» Introduce Urself
What is burger? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 am by kris607

» Yash Avatar Pvt.Ltd
What is burger? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 am by kris607

» Stylish Signature Zone!
What is burger? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 am by kris607

Statistics
We have 76 registered users
The newest registered user is biriawebbl

Our users have posted a total of 829 messages in 165 subjects
Top posters
Yash
What is burger? I_vote_lcapWhat is burger? I_voting_barWhat is burger? I_vote_rcap 
kris607
What is burger? I_vote_lcapWhat is burger? I_voting_barWhat is burger? I_vote_rcap 
Admin
deadlydevil
saranya
realmadridstar
Nostoc
landuanfengfeng
andava1234
summitsc
Donate
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is burger?

Go down 
2 posters

Is burger is the best fast food?
Yes ,and i like burger
What is burger? I_vote_lcap67%What is burger? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No,and i don`t like burger
What is burger? I_vote_lcap33%What is burger? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Yes, but i don`t like burger
What is burger? I_vote_lcap0%What is burger? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, but i like burger
What is burger? I_vote_lcap0%What is burger? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Yash
Admin
Admin
Yash

Contribute Bar :
What is burger? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What is burger? Right_bar_bleue

Aquarius Posts : 323
Cold Bux : 8988

What is burger? Empty
PostSubject: What is burger?   What is burger? EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:31 am

Burger is a base class of sandwiches, of which hamburgers and cheeseburgers are derived. :-) Bogdan | Talk 19:46, 27 Oct 2004 (UTC)
No, burger is a contraction of hamburger to which other sandwiches are referred to by analogy. And yes, it does seem like Burger, Burgerless burger, Veggie burger are, at this point, somewhat redundant. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 63.238.137.254 (talk • contribs) 17:27, November 1, 2005
Let us not all forget the true meaning of the hamBURGER. For if it were not for its juicy goodness and richness, we would all be doomed to a life of sad distaste and disatisfaction. We must attribute the hamBURGER to its true original inventor, the Hamburgler. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 216.55.202.54 (talk • contribs) 06:39, April 15

I am wondering why my edits to the discussion page get deleted and deemed as vandalism, and the preceding addition by Brother Hamburglar has stayed. Any answers WikiWarriors?! You have angered me very much with this hypocrisy! Correct yourselves or you shall pay dearly. ~BURGERMONSTER —Preceding unsigned comment added by 76.251.40.133 (talk) 16:06, 26 July 2009 (UTC)

I am also inquiring as to why this hypocrisy has occured in favor of a "vandal" who is basically doing the exact same thing that the BURGERBOTS have tried in vain to accomplish. BE CONSISTENT IN YOUR WICKED WAYS, OR LET THE BURGERBOTS EXPRESS THEIR FREEDOM OF SPEECH! —Preceding unsigned comment added by 76.193.209.229 (talk) 20:21, 13 August 2009 (UTC)

Result
Since there was no consensus reached on Hamburger's talk page, I am removing the merge tags and leaving the pages where they are. ConDemTalk 13:31, 30 April 2006 (UTC)

Different Types
I added Jersey burger, but if people don't think we should get into listing obscure types, then remove it ... no big deal. -- Superclear

Merge/Move
A new merge proposal came up in September, after the earlier one was removed in April. There is a considerable amount of overlap between this article, hamburger, and the others listed above. The only things in this article that is so generic as to warrant coverage seperate from the hamburger article are this article's treatment of other meats and the United Kingdom section, which . I propose that burger be moved to patty, to use the more common term, and be stripped of any reference to condiments and bread outside of its introductory paragraph, leaving that to hamburger. Should also fix redirects that point to this page that ought to point to hamburger, after the move. Would also have to clean up Hamburger's treatment of other meats/meat substitutes and introduce links to this article post-move. MrZaiustalk 21:32, 27 September 2006 (UTC)

So much for discussion. Created Patty with non-duplicated data after someone deleted Burger. Will clean up further. MrZaiustalk 20:10, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
[edit] Remerge
Proposed remerge: Several months ago, this article was deleted without discussion, ignoring the discussion of a proposed move to patty. After the article was deleted, I copied it's contents over there anyway, as all coverage of *burgers had been moved to hamburger. However, it seems to have been recreated, and with essentially the same text. I believe the redirect to hamburger should be reinstated, and that hamburger should be moved to burger.

Before the proposed move to patty, there was a proposal that burger and hamburger be merged. The data in burger that didn't really belong in the hamburger article is all duplicated in a more appropriate place now, and hamburger covers far, far more than simple hamburgers. Porkburgers, chickeburgers, etc are all covered in that article. To the best of my knowledge, only veggie burger and burgerless burger stand as seperate articles from hamburger. If this article is moved to patty again, that would free up this name as a more appropriate place for the hamburger article. Thoughts? MrZaiustalk 20:24, 8 November 2006 (UTC)
Back to top Go down
Yash
Admin
Admin
Yash

Contribute Bar :

What is burger? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is burger?   What is burger? EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:52 am

TELL ME WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS
Back to top Go down
kris607
Retired
Retired
kris607

Contribute Bar :

Virgo Posts : 289
Cold Bux : 5786

What is burger? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is burger?   What is burger? EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:57 am

Kool! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Yash
Admin
Admin
Yash

Contribute Bar :

What is burger? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is burger?   What is burger? EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:57 am

I LOVE BURGER
Back to top Go down
kris607
Retired
Retired
kris607

Contribute Bar :

Virgo Posts : 289
Cold Bux : 5786

What is burger? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is burger?   What is burger? EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:50 pm

lol 2 votes for yes again all zero
Back to top Go down
Yash
Admin
Admin
Yash

Contribute Bar :

What is burger? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is burger?   What is burger? EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:47 am

100 cent is yes man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is burger? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is burger?   What is burger? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is burger?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cold Fusion :: General Discussion :: Chit-Chat | Gossip-
Jump to: