Cold Fusion
Well-Come My Friend
Please REGISTER To have access in forum
Cold Fusion
Well-Come My Friend
Please REGISTER To have access in forum
Cold Fusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homehttp://coldfusiLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
• Please Read Rules Before You Browse.Click Here • Check out Cold Fusion Trading Rules!Click Here
Admin of the site is ACHINTYA
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Games
Intex ISmart (smart phone) 2hyl55f
Ads
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» [AD] DiabloMU | Full Season 6 | 5 Years Online | 24/7 Dedicated Server
Intex ISmart (smart phone) EmptyWed May 04, 2011 12:08 pm by kristin3l

» Arieth Mu Online
Intex ISmart (smart phone) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 am by MartinX-ariethAD

» Happy New year -BrndsDrgn-
Intex ISmart (smart phone) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:59 am by amod

» Everything and nothing in 'Another Year'
Intex ISmart (smart phone) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 am by unnatchouhan

» Winner of a week
Intex ISmart (smart phone) EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 10:48 am by kris607

» Hola Guys Im In Here To Now!
Intex ISmart (smart phone) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:58 am by kris607

» Introduce Urself
Intex ISmart (smart phone) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 am by kris607

» Yash Avatar Pvt.Ltd
Intex ISmart (smart phone) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 am by kris607

» Stylish Signature Zone!
Intex ISmart (smart phone) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 am by kris607

Statistics
We have 76 registered users
The newest registered user is biriawebbl

Our users have posted a total of 829 messages in 165 subjects
Top posters
Yash
Intex ISmart (smart phone) I_vote_lcapIntex ISmart (smart phone) I_voting_barIntex ISmart (smart phone) I_vote_rcap 
kris607
Intex ISmart (smart phone) I_vote_lcapIntex ISmart (smart phone) I_voting_barIntex ISmart (smart phone) I_vote_rcap 
Admin
deadlydevil
saranya
realmadridstar
Nostoc
landuanfengfeng
andava1234
summitsc
Donate
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Intex ISmart (smart phone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deadlydevil
Super Admin
Super Admin
deadlydevil

Contribute Bar :
Intex ISmart (smart phone) Left_bar_bleue12 / 10012 / 100Intex ISmart (smart phone) Right_bar_bleue

Aries Posts : 78
Cold Bux : 5161

Intex ISmart (smart phone) Empty
PostSubject: Intex ISmart (smart phone)   Intex ISmart (smart phone) EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:10 am

Intex iSmart is a GSM phone. Intex iSmart, a SmartPhone mobile comes with a great list of features. Intex iSmart price is optimal and it is a great buy.
Intex iSmart is an elegant handset targeted at smart professionals that want to access internet on the go. Intex iSmart has a dimension of111x58x12.8 mm with a 2.2" TFT display. The smart phone like exterior, adds to the appeal of the handset.

Intex iSmart is embedded with 1450mAh battery that provides a talk time of 9.5h and standby time of 240h. The other features incorporated in the Intex iSmart are FM radio, audio player, audio equalizer, sound recorder, video player and video recorder.

Intex iSmart has an inbuilt VGA camera with flashlight and GPRS facility. The QWERTY keypad and trackball options add ingenuity to the handset. The webcam and Bluetooth with A2DP enhance the connectivity features of Intex iSmart. Intex iSmart also has MSN, Face book, Yahoo and Instant messaging options that enhance its resourcefulness. Intex iSmart is ideally suited for the internet savvy professional in you.

Intex Technologies is a 14-year-old IT Hardware, Mobile Phones and Electronics Company; headquartered at New Delhi. The vertical has a wide range of mid and high segment GSM and CDMA mobile phones. Intex Technologies is currently expanding its product range in every quarter along with exclusive products targeted at Indian buyers. Intex Technologies has a pan-India presence though network of 2 mother-warehouses, 28 branches, 65 service centers, 251 service franchisees and 12 resident service engineers.

Intex ISmart (smart phone) Intex-iSmart-front_a377f?hei=270&wid=250&op_sharpen=1
Back to top Go down
http://www.topgamesandsoft.blogspot.com/
kris607
Retired
Retired
kris607

Contribute Bar :
Intex ISmart (smart phone) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Intex ISmart (smart phone) Right_bar_bleue

Virgo Posts : 289
Cold Bux : 5757

Intex ISmart (smart phone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intex ISmart (smart phone)   Intex ISmart (smart phone) EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:09 am

Nice REview! Cool
Back to top Go down

Intex ISmart (smart phone)
Page 1 of 1